|
This week has been a crazy one...it started out great but that I came down with a terrible cold and ended up nearly losing my voice! I rarely get sick so coming down with the cold kept me from getting some of the things I needed to get done this week accomplished. Good news is that my voice is almost back still a little raspy but I am feeling much better.

I got started on work for the i-touch project I gathered a lot of content and I am currently working to put it all into the google docs group. Right now I have all the dining hall hours posted I was going to post the Tiger X times but then realized after making the excel sheet that those times will change next semester so they won't be accurate for the incoming freshman. By tonight I am hoping to get some e-mails out to some J school professors, Brady Deaton, and Gary Forsee etc... to set up a time to do some welcome videos.

As far as my dot. com shift went it was a little more crazy then normal. The reporters did a lot of things inaccurate in the posted of their images and content. We were able to fix them but Jason and I also found that the paid dot. com person was not given all of the information we were. For example she had posted some images to stories that had the KOMU logo on them because reporters didn't save images on their own. We realized that once receiving an e-mail from Jen but she had never been told not to do this before so she learned something and we were also able to go back and fix the images for the evening. The cool thing we got to do during our shift is that Jason and I created a flickr slideshow for Cassandra Novy's story about Josh Kezer the man who got out of prison after spending 16 years there. She had a lot of emotional and compelling video so we thought a slideshow would capture some of those moments and add to the story here is the link:

Josh Kezer A Free Man

Hoping to get a chance to work with flash next week and gather a lot of content for the i-touch project!

Jenn

0 comments:

Post a Comment