Finishing up the website

|


It's Sunday, and as usual I am working on an array of things from cleaning, the job search, and homework. Right now, I am working on the final page of my website. The final page gives examples of the web content I have generated for KOMU.com. Content like for example extended interviews, flickr slideshows, and flash maps. Once I get the descriptions complete my website will "officially" launch before Wednesday of this week. I can't wait! It has been a lot of work but I am really pleased with how it is turning out. Feel free to check it out and let me know what you think: www.JenniferKovaleski.com

Today, I also got a new blog template one that matches, to an extent, with the design of my webpage.

Monday is going to start the beginning of a long week. Good news is that all the hard work will pay off when come Thursday I will be back home in Colorado. I can't wait to! I miss my family the most I have in a long time.
Here is a pic of me, my sister Brianna, sister Broo
ke, and my Mom Laurie being silly on our cruise:
Love and miss them!

My biggest goals for the week are just staying up on school work and maintaing an optimistic outlook on the job hunt. Because the way I see it is yes the economy is bad but what is the point in being negative? So much exciting things to happen in the future! The thought of growing up is all of a sudden getting less scary and more exciting! Who would have thought?

0 comments:

Post a Comment