KOMU.com

|
This week was very successful! Jason and I worked on a flash graphic which turned out great. Jason is very familiar with programs like photoshop and flash so I learned a lot of information from him and feel a lot more comfortable working on flash.

Here is a link to the story:
We created a flash map that showed the county's in Missouri that have a cybercrime task force.


The main part of my shift was spent working on Kristin Arena's web extras for her financial HFR. I created a PDF file through scanning documents as well as added over four extra interviews to her story. This gave me a lot of experience added extras with avid content manager and I learned how to use the scanner which was good to know!


I also helped with Reed's live shot but most of my time this week was spent working on extras. I really liked using flash and hope that I can get another opportunity to add too a story in that way.

As far as our capstone project goes I am starting to feel a lot better about it. We are very close to having all of the content we need. Our next step is working with Mark Jarvis to make the content work for itunesU. We already meet with him and have a general idea but still need some more information. We are planning to accomplish all of the content on the google docs my friday and then hopefully start putting that content on itunes.

Looking forward to getting a lot done this week including making big strides on my website!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment